Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Label! Be sure to find some quality, waterproof labels to clearly label your child's items to eliminate school supply mix ups!
3. Plan ahead. For lunches that is. If you know ahead of time what you are going to pack, it will make your life easier in the mornings instead of running around throwing random things into a lunchbox!
4. Watch for coupons – yes! Coupons! There are so many school coupons out there to print – last year I paid $0.04 per box for Crayola crayons and got 20 bottles of glue for FREE that I donated to the school!
5. Shop online. I love websites like Amazon and Target.com for finding back to school deals and it eliminates taking my girls to the big box store where they get distracted by "the princess aisle".
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Savory Savings is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!